The growth of asset protection is a result of a legal system that encourages plaintiffs, who risk nothing, to sue anyone who may appear to have the ability to pay. An Asset Protection Plan is the best tool for shielding your assets from lawsuits….
Estate Planning enables you to enrich the lives of those you love. It’s so important, in fact, that EVERYONE already has an estate plan. That’s right. Even if you fail to make a plan for yourself and your family, the state of California has…
If you are considering starting a new company or want to expand an existing commercial enterprise by creating a new entity, you want an experienced, skilled and knowledgeable attorney to help you choose the best legal structure for…
Probate is the court process of administering the estate of a deceased person who did not have a trust. The “estate” is the legal term for all the deceased person’s assets while “administering” the estate relates to making a final distribution…
Our Services Include…
- Revocable Living Trusts Planning
- Financial & Healthcare Powers of Attorney
- Asset Protection Planning
- Advance Estate Tax Planning
- Irrevocable Trusts (IDGT, ILIT, SLAT, DAPT, and Hybrid DAPT)
- Charitable Trusts Planning
- Standalone Retirement Trusts
- Trust Administration
- Business Succession Planning
- Corporations, LLCs, and Family Limited Partnerships
- Buy-Sell / Shareholder Agreements
- Real Estate Transfer Documents (Quitclaim Deeds and Grant Deeds)
- Separate Property Agreements
- Real Estate Property Tax Planning
- Capital Gains Tax Planning
My weekly radio program on 670 AM KIRN (Fridays at 9:30 a.m.)
“Estate Plan Answers”
Aired on KCAL 9 Weekly.
Los Angeles Media Appearances
I firmly believe that knowledge is power, and I am devoted to sharing my knowledge of estate and business planning in the community. I currently have a weekly radio show on KIRN 670 AM (on Fridays from 9:30 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.) where I discuss all aspects of estate planning, including the different types of trusts that people can create to protect their families against the long and costly process of probate, possible lawsuits in the future, and avoiding estate taxes.
As much as I like to be the attorney to help everyone in my community, I know that will not be possible. However, I truly hope that my radio program and my weekly blog posts could provide a greater number of families with the awareness and education needed to realize how important this kind of planning is for every family and encourage them to seek counsel from a well-educated and experienced estate planning attorney with their estate planning needs.