If you are considering starting a new company or want to expand an existing commercial enterprise by creating a new entity, you want an experienced, skilled and knowledgeable attorney to help you choose the best legal structure for your new business. You want a lawyer who will carefully examine your business and objectives, and recommend the structure that best protects your interests.
We understand that the legal foundation of any successful business venture is the proper choice of entity, which can set up a business for success while protecting individuals against collateral damage when difficulties arise for their business.
Type of Business Entities
Our experienced business formation lawyers can help you in the creation of any of the following:
- S- Corporation
- Professional Corporation (PC)
- Limited Liability Company (LLC)
- Limited Liability Partnership (LLP)
- Family Limited Partnership (FLP)
- Business Succession
Once we have helped you select the appropriate tax-conscious entity for your business, we assist you with your business’s formation. We are experienced with all aspects of incorporation, including drafting and reviewing documents involved in the organization and structuring of your new business entity, which may include:
- Articles of Incorporation
- Articles of Organization
- Operating Agreements
- Shareholder (Buy-Sell) Agreements
- Employment Agreements
We can help you with all legal aspects of your business startup:
- Entity selection – we can help you decide whether a corporation, partnership, LLC or other business structure would be the best for you based on your needs and business objectives. Filing – we will help you through every step of the process of filing and registering your business with the California Secretary of State’s office.
- Incorporating documents and procedures – we will help you with all aspects of initial documentation, including Articles of
Incorporation/Organization, EIN number, opening minutes, Bylaws, your first organization meeting, explanations to stockholders and LLC members, and the information we will file with the Secretary of State.
Please call us today for a consultation if you need assistance with or have any questions about your new or current business.